Bless This Mess: Season 2 Reviews

• Jun 19, 2020

This is one of my favorite shows.. it's so warm and hilarious and I love the cast..the setting..the music.. everything about this show us just amazing.. I just found out they were cancelled and I'm so sad about that...I was already looking forward to the next 10 seasons but of course they always cancel the best shows...PLEASE NETFLIX TAKE IT OVER!!!

• Mar 11, 2020

So happy there were so many more wonderful episodes in this show's second season. I can't wait to see more of this truly funny and uplifting show!

• Mar 02, 2020

One of my favorite shows. Total fun! A feel-good show with great writing and casting.

• Jan 22, 2020

100% brilliant funny original!

100% brilliant funny original!

• Dec 14, 2019

Season 2 even better than Season 1 and I hope this show continues for some time to come. Refreshing to watch something that actually makes you laugh and is intelligently written and very well acted.

• Nov 19, 2019

this show is comfort food. funny, heartwarming and community-oriented. i wish the world could be like this group.

• Nov 16, 2019

I LOVE THIS SHOW! Soooo funny and refreshing. I look forward to it coming on every week !