Bloodride: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

Kind of a mixed bag. Great if you are looking for a short watch as all of the episodes are stand alone. All of the episodes are also well made. I will say some episodes are definitely better than others.

• May 04, 2020

This is like Tales from the Darkside meet Twilight Zone. Best of all - each episode is under 30 minutes- so its easy to breeze through it.

• Apr 22, 2020

dois episódios com plots interessantes, passa muito bem o tempo. vá sem pretensão

• Apr 14, 2020

Love the series..like tales from the crypt..not scary but just balanced..

Love the series..like tales from the crypt..not scary but just balanced..

• Apr 09, 2020

It's nice to see the Norwegian production companies starting to offer their series abroad. While this series was definitely a very mild imitation of the series "Black mirror". It was mildly entertaining, and at least they took the trouble to dub the audio with English. Unlike some others I could mention... I'm looking at you France!! Yeah.. I know. Anyone who considers themselves civilized, speaks french. ( Yes. I'm being sarcastic.) Bloodride is watchable, if you don't like real horror, and it kind of reminds me of the American 1970's broadcast TV's timid attempts at horror programs.

• Apr 03, 2020

Es una serie estilo Black mirror de terror, es entretenida y te tiene todo el episodio atento. Recomendable.

• Apr 01, 2020

Basically the Scandinavian version of a Black Mirror type anthology series, but horror (not tech/sci-fi). Each episode is like an interesting short story based on some horror concept, mostly realistic, that could be brought about by human flaws with a distinct mental illness vibe (think ‘The Yellow Wallpaper'). Not as highbrow or expertly crafted as Black Mirror, but each episode is interesting and disturbing enough to make it a decent watch.

• Mar 31, 2020

You'll see every "twist" from miles off, yet it's not quite campy enough to be a laugh. Skip it.

• Mar 23, 2020

3.25* There were more misses than hits, but overall it was definitely watchable. I really liked 2 episodes, thought 2 were stupid and 2 were ok. But it's rare that we get watchable horror anthologies (imo) so that's why I'm still a fan of this show. Hope they continue it going forward.

• Mar 22, 2020