Bob's Burgers: Season 2 Reviews

• Apr 10, 2019

Even better than the first season!

Even better than the first season!

• Oct 26, 2018

A massive improvement over season 1 in terms of writing and humor.

A massive improvement over season 1 in terms of writing and humor.

• May 16, 2017

season 2 is not as good nor funny as season 1. but still have the same charm, and still my go-to happy-go-lucky shows.

• Jan 15, 2017

Again, a very funny season. Even better than the first, I recommend this show for those with 'poopy' humor.

• Sep 21, 2015

An improvement over last season, Bob's Burgers Season 2 is more consistently funny and utilizes its main characters to create a good dynamic that's fun to watch.

• Jun 01, 2014

A stronger sophomore year for Bob's Burgers, that manages to be edgy yet not raunchy, sweet yet not sappy, and bizarre yet not silly…too silly anyway.

• Jan 30, 2014

Like the show it is pretty funny!

Like the show it is pretty funny!