Bob's Burgers: Season 8 Reviews

• Jun 30, 2018

Bob's Burgers is easily my favorite show next to The Office, but it's equally as binge-able and possibly even funnier. The performances are wonderful, and the musical episodes are the most entertaining I've ever seen. I laugh out loud every episode at least five times, and although the potty humor can be slightly frustrating sometimes, the heartfelt moments and great characters make up for it. It's an extremely clever show, and it's unique in the way that after eight whole seasons, it still doesn't feel lazy or tired. In the end, Bob's Burgers is a HULU gem and I highly recommend it for anyone that needs something very entertaining and binge-able that won't give you nightmares or leave you disturbed. - 100%