Bobby Kennedy for President: Season 1 Reviews

• May 07, 2018

Outstanding series about an amazingly interesting figure during an iconic era of American history.

• May 02, 2018

i recommend the new documentary bobby kennedy for president on netflix. it's a very well edited documentary about an extraordinary, charismatic, and determined politician. for those interested in american history and those who wish to learn about politics, this is essential viewinG.

• Apr 27, 2018

I thought we now hated woman assaulting/abusing white entitled men? This man was toilet bowl scum. Look at what he did to his wife? Look how he treated her. He planned the killing of foreign leaders. If you like fascist style propaganda then by all means enjoy being brainwashed by the people who created this crap.