BoJack Horseman: Season 6 Reviews

• 7h ago

I've never thought about a show so much... I genuinely relate to the characters and have high expectations for the second part of this amazing season.

• 1d ago

BEST! SHOW! ABOUT! ACTORS! I so hyped about next season, cant wait!

BEST! SHOW! ABOUT! ACTORS! I so hyped about next season, cant wait!

• Dec 02, 2019

Just too much of the same grind. Got tired quick.

Just too much of the same grind. Got tired quick.

• Dec 01, 2019

What more can be said about a show so unique? So original? A show not afraid to take a deeper, dark look at our society and our selves... I couldn't recommend this enough!

• Nov 30, 2019

I adore this show. Will Arnett is brilliant. Ironic humor at its best.

I adore this show. Will Arnett is brilliant. Ironic humor at its best.

• Nov 30, 2019

What an absolutely refreshing and heart-grabbing season. Sad to see this show go, but I hope for a happy ending for Bojack and the gang.

• Nov 27, 2019

Really good season. Nice bojack in new season. It is interestant. Smart and great. Beautiful animation.

• Nov 26, 2019

Honestly the greatest show I have ever watched.

Honestly the greatest show I have ever watched.

• Nov 21, 2019

it was real boring tbh

it was real boring tbh

• Nov 18, 2019

This one was my first series I've started without hearing about it or something. And it really hooked me up with its story. The start might seem...awkward and not very compelling. But when you get into it and deep into the story and characters...it's the best show I've ever seen. There is a great character development and every action a character does really affects the show in the long term. I can guarantee you that if you want something deeply, that's the show you check out for sure!