Breathe: Season 1 Reviews

• May 16, 2019

Breathe works as a big-time R. Madhavan overdose, and no one wants that. Lousy screenwriter, and lazy premise followed by 'bad' performances especially by Sneha Pabbi. Despite description of a smooth relationship, Madhavan and Vishwakarman aren't into an ideal connection as father and son. I am going with one star for Amit Sadh's performance and an extra half for Madhavan's- nothing else saves your show. Yes, it is that un-good. That bad.

• Aug 06, 2018

I had high hopes for this show because it started out well. Acting was great and story seemed to be building well. Ultimately, it ended up being cheesy and full of cliches. We are supposed to think the cop who beats people up to force false confessions is the hero? The ending made very little sense.

• Jul 26, 2018

breaking bad of bollywood

breaking bad of bollywood

• Jul 11, 2018

BREATHE is sometimes bizarre & disturbing, but a compelling watch...

BREATHE is sometimes bizarre & disturbing, but a compelling watch...

• Apr 11, 2018

a bad screenplay and bad direction - dragging 2 hr story into 6 hours http://rendumukkallo.blogspot.com/2018/04/breathe.html

• Feb 25, 2018

Exceptional performance by all the artists making it a must watch .

Exceptional performance by all the artists making it a must watch .

• Feb 22, 2018

Content is always important to me and without a right story which clicks, I wouldn't like a show/movie even if everything else works. And after that how the story is presented comes in picture. --- What I loved about the show 1. Background music and Track Although, it reminded me of GoT due to the musical instruments used, the familiarity felt good. The music added that extra edge and keeps the mood and the feel of the show going. 2. Pace The Pace of the show maintains the right balance of being fast enough and cut unnecessary scenes or dialogues and slow in places not to miss the nuances. 3. Narration of characters All characters shown were presented with their back story and situation. This helps to understand what every character is going through and their mindsets. ---- What I hate about the show: Madhavan's beard. It perfectly added up to the character and maybe also helped in hating his character more. ---- Ofcource, acting, story telling, ideas, dialogues, shots are very well done but I wouldn't go in knit picking since, I absolutely loved it and rated it 10.?? I am sure there are things where each one of the team member wanted to do something better. I am very happy after watching this show, more for the social message. Please pledge for organ donation and even stem cell donation. I am a donor too. My blog: http://thinkinganagha.blogspot.in/2018/02/massacrenhas.html?m=1

• Feb 16, 2018

Best thriller in Indian TV history... Glad that because of digital platforms like amazon, creators can focus on content quality rather than quantity...

• Feb 02, 2018

It's a really good series with power pack act from Madhavan and Amit Sadh. I would recommend it to every Indian viewers who is always looking for quality Indian content.

• Jan 31, 2018