Britannia: Season 2 Reviews

• Sep 19, 2021

why no one is watching this fucking good show

why no one is watching this fucking good show

• Dec 16, 2020

Britannia: Season 2 on Epix continued the unforgettable story of the Roman Empire conquest of what is now England. David Morrissey returns as Admiral Aulus who makes a pact with the Cantii to destroy the Droids. The plot is filled with historical events along with a bit of fantasy and magic. Season 2 we find out Aulus' number two Lucius, Hugo Speer, was supposed to have been killed at the end of the first season but we find out more of his back story. Lucius was the one who stabbed a Jesus and being a believer of Christ he kept the end of the spear thinking it has some power. Eleanor Worthington Cox played Cait who is believed to be the second coming leader of the Druids and lead them against the mighty Romans. My favorite character, Divis, is an outcast prophet with his corny spirited attitude and his funny antics. The plot continues into the third season and you could tell war is in the air. Definitely looking forward to season three and beyond.

• Apr 01, 2020

Is great fantasy story with fantastic character

Is great fantasy story with fantastic character

• Feb 17, 2020

Incoerent dar are momente foarte bune

Incoerent dar are momente foarte bune

• Jan 26, 2019

Freaking wildly awesome and entertaining. Great twist! I can’t wait for season 2