Buddy Thunderstruck: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 29, 2018

I have a lot more success with Netflix offerings leaving my 10 year old with the remote control. This, yet again endorses both him, and the people who commission younger TV at Netflix, in their wise choices. This is just great. If you like Gumball or the Regular Show, and God knows why wouldn’t you, then you'll love this. Almost as good as Netflix's other offering, Fangbone. Praise indeed.

• Aug 08, 2017

I'm embarrassed to say that I definitely watch this despite not having children, but it's actually really funny! The humor ranges from silly to very clever, to even a bit dark at times (in the best ways.) It has a similar energy to 90s Nicktoons, but with less gross-out humor. I also love the stop motion, and the felted aesthetic of the show. This is a kid's show worth watching, even if you don't have a kid!

• Jul 29, 2017

Absolutely hilarious! I'd choose watching this with the kids over adult TV, such a change from having to endure brainless kids TV.

• Apr 22, 2017

Amazing show, if you ever do get the chance to watch it I'd say go for it. In the words of buddy himself "this is stupid awesome" there's no other way to discride it other then a good stupid time. The main character is a dog who is reckless, stupid, yet good hearted and very charismatic getting out of trouble mostly by being a all around good natured person and his sidekick and possible love interest darnell the ferret, I smart yet kinda dumb character who is a mechanic going on adventures and racing. The characters are relatable in the funniest ways imaginable so watch and have a good time with this masterpiece of children's comedy.

• Mar 15, 2017

Super funny and whimsical, with a hillbilly infusion.

Super funny and whimsical, with a hillbilly infusion.

• Mar 11, 2017

funny and crazy amazing stop-motion animation. About as good as a kids show gets for TV and maybe because this is more broadly written for all audiences like a prime-time sitcom. Just cool!

• Mar 10, 2017

With it's over-the-top mixture of elements seen in Speed Racer, Dukes of Hazard and Talladega Nights and characters so comedically over exaggerated, Buddy Thunderstruck serves as a great satire to Auto Racing and South Sport culture in general