Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7 Reviews

• Oct 28, 2020

This season is my least favourite. Too many characters being introduced and not enough screen time for the main characters. But I really enjoyed the first 10 episodes and the last couple of episodes.

• Sep 30, 2020

Una de las mejores series juveniles - ficción terror que han existido, Tuve la suerte de verla, la recomiendo aunque ya han pasado muchos años. Aun supera muchas de las actuales, ojala las nuevas generaciones la vean...

• Dec 22, 2019

Most inconsistent season. Excellent opening episodes, strong ending, but the season drags in the middle. The Potentials are poorly written and take away screen time from pre-established and already loved characters.

• Oct 12, 2019

The concluding season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer is an attempt to revive the original tone of the series. While this season isn't the most entertaining, the highs of the season make it worthwhile. Mid-season episodes like "Help" and "Conversations with Dead People" display the best elements of this season. The main issue with this series is that it spends the first half setting up the plot, and the second half executing the plot. This rush of executing the plot in only half of the season makes the finale seem a bit rushed, even if it is one of the best episodes of the series. Overall this season is good and offers a satisfying conclusion to the series and an overwhelmingly dramatic goodbye to the characters we attached ourselves to for seven seasons and 144 episodes.

• Oct 03, 2019

Lacks recognition for the season's use of character development and advancement from past seasons.

• Aug 25, 2019

You can never go wrong with Buffy. Sad to see the series end.

You can never go wrong with Buffy. Sad to see the series end.

• Mar 27, 2019

This rating is for the original TV series, not the HD remaster. Try to see the original version if you can, they messed with the artistic integrity of the original by messing up all the color screening in the remaster which makes night time look like day, the actors look like plastic, etc. Buffy the Vampire Slayer started off as a campy and cheesy show comedy show but quickly developed into a show with great drama in it and quickly became one of my favourite shows as I watched it over the seasons. It never takes itself too seriously, sometimes poking fun at itself, yet it delivered a surprising amount of character development and drama for a show that started as a silly premise based on the original movie (the original movie was pretty boring, the show is way better)..

• Aug 22, 2018

Buffy the Vampire Slayer gave to us, all that a good series could gave: mixing feelings, it allows the spectator identify with the characters, it was funny and gory, but the story in this last season seemed a little repetitive, so it was already time for it to end.

• Aug 11, 2018

One of the best TV shows for Sci-Fi! Can’t wait for new show!

One of the best TV shows for Sci-Fi! Can’t wait for new show!

• Oct 28, 2017