The Case of: JonBenét Ramsey: Miniseries Reviews

• Jun 08, 2021

Interesting, but maybe a bit opinionated documentary takes a unique check of evidence and finds some conclusions, albeit still speculative ones.

• Jul 15, 2017

disgusting, exploitative, inaccurate, just a group of people jumping to the same conclusions that ultimately destroyed the possibility of it being solved.

• Nov 23, 2016

The most honest of all the shows on JonBenet

The most honest of all the shows on JonBenet

• Sep 27, 2016

Absolute garbage. Arbitrarily blames her brother, who was 9 at the time, for her murder. This is despite DNA evidence in her underwear, on her waistband, and under her finger nails belonging to an unknown male, among other pieces of crucial evidence. Then they consult audio tapes that basically contain EVP to *prove* the Ramsey's said a bunch of nonsense. They may as well have had a seance and interviewed JonBenet's ghost, it would probably be more believable. I'm disgusted CBS would even put this trash out in public. I couldn't finish it I was so disgusted. Just a cash grab by the network at the expense of the victim's family.

• Sep 22, 2016

Would give a 0 if I could. It's just a bad Making a Murderer or Serial remake. Hard to watch