Cash Pad: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 29, 2019

Bachelor nation fan here! Really love the concept and JoJo has AMAZING inspiration and taste. But I have a hard time getting past the rehearsed dialogue and staging - it seems like nothing is organic. Comes across as a knock off of Fixer Upper and the jokes and banter seem like they are scripted. If J & J can just be themselves on the first take I would consider bumping up my rating :)

• Sep 07, 2019

Loved JoJo and Jordan since The Bachelorette but they are even better on CashPad! Love their style and hosting, would love to stay at one (or all) of their properties!

• Aug 28, 2019

Love JoJo and Jordan in this show! It's like fixer upper but gender swapped. Great job!

• Aug 28, 2019

Fun couple, awesome projects!

Fun couple, awesome projects!

• Aug 25, 2019

I Love this new series. I love the unique concept. I hope they continue to succeed in their series as well as their lives together. Great job guys.

• Aug 22, 2019

One episode is enough for me. Can't stand adults that act 13 years old. Furthermore I live in Granbury. With over 8 top rated hotels in town one being the Hilton on the lake this couple is crazy to think they can rent this property at $350 a night for an average of 28 nights a month. Get realistic!!!!

• Aug 21, 2019

I feel sorry for the property owners. I understand the couple come in and do the renovations on the project but they under cut the owners way too much. I'm surprised people actually agree to do business with them.

• Aug 10, 2019

Love love love this show! But Dear CNBC, please please please fix the coloring you're using on JoJo and Jordan. They look very orange!

• Aug 05, 2019

I really like the show. Great personalities and design. They're building a real business with an awesome concept. Great job CNBC! We'll keep watching for sure.

• Jul 27, 2019

I like the idea of this show but who wants to be tied in real estate deal to those two hosts. I can't stand either one of them.