Casual: Season 2 Reviews

• Jul 04, 2017

While this season wasn't enjoyable as the other season it's still very watchable.

• Aug 23, 2016

While Season 1 was great it missed the mark a couple times because of it's shorter length of episodes and many storylines randomly ending towards the end. Season 2 however gives us a much more focused look at the 3 leads and reminds us how they and feel and puts them into situations that turn casual relationships into genuine commitments as well as having the characters have to go through change and how that process is for all of them. It also gives us a much more interesting story and gives all 3 of the characters a lot more to do and is significantly darker than last season while still having some light laughs throughout and ends in a very hopeful positive direction for the show that makes us think that these characters might finally find happiness and might be ready to finally face reality and make a change to there repetitive lifestyle. Grade for the Season: A+

• Aug 09, 2016

I had such high hopes for this series. Sadly, its been disappointing. The first season was smart, well written and had more depth, even though the chatacters were barely getting introduced. Season 2 has left me with a sour taste, to say the least. I keep watching because I keep waiting for some miracle but, its not happening. Looks like the writers and actors to a hiatus and they called it season 2.

• Aug 02, 2016

Loved Season 1, looking forward to more.

Loved Season 1, looking forward to more.

• Jun 29, 2016

refreshing to see a real love scenario that is elevated above social construct of hetero/homo division in this last episode. really evolved shit.