Channel Zero: The No-End House Reviews

• Sep 29, 2019

No end house was creepy through and through. Great season

No end house was creepy through and through. Great season

• Sep 21, 2019

A solid retelling of the original story with a rewrite of the ending to give a fairly satisfying end. Did I dislike some parts, sure but atmosphere and progression kept me watching till its finale.

• Feb 22, 2019

The inclusion of the irrelevant woke girl not only killed all tension, her absolute lack of charisma, talent and interest made this already badly written and plotted snorefest into quintessential car crash television.

• Dec 22, 2018

So mad this was cancelled after S4. Such a good find - truly enjoyed all 4 seasons of this show.

• Dec 01, 2018

Pleasantly SURPRISED. Very enjoyable from BEGINNING to end.

Pleasantly SURPRISED. Very enjoyable from BEGINNING to end.

• Oct 14, 2018

Perhaps the best season of show I have ever watched on TV, if you have a TV it'd be a disservice not watch this surprisingly close to a masterpiece of a Television season.

• Sep 04, 2018

Amazing. NO-END HOUSE was much better than any season of American Horror Story in my opinion. It was a beautiful mystical nightmare all tied together to create a mesmerizing and unforgettable experience. Bingeworthy. You'll want to go watch it all over again.

• Aug 09, 2018

Blew away my expectations. Some not great acting at parts but for the majority of it I was unnerved and constantly worried about the protagonists. Some really trippy stuff happens and it may miss scary most of the time, but its definitely disquieting.

• Jun 08, 2018

the show’s second season is Genuinely creepy, eerie, filled with an ominous sense of dread

• Jun 03, 2018