Chernobyl: Miniseries Reviews

• 16h ago

Carelessly disseminating SEVERE scientific misinformation for dramatic effect. Look up Chernobyl Busted by a guy called Thunderfoot...hes a nuclear physicist.

• 17h ago

This miniseries is probably the best series/film I have ever seen. Such an awful disaster and harrowing scenes but fantastically portrayed, first class acting and directing. A must see.

• 23h ago

Incredibly shocking and yet accurately realistic, the producers and writers really did their job researching this historic event. Stellan Skarsgård delivers one his best performances. My favorite series of 2019 so far.

• 1d ago

Nice story and performances. Really... Like it.

Nice story and performances. Really... Like it.

• 1d ago

Wow, I've always been interested in the true story of Chernobyl. This show takes you deep into the actions & life's of those who sacrificed everything to save millions & millions of lives. Only to have the Communist government limit, restrain, & detour the work of those who knew the truth so as to not take blame for the situation.

• 2d ago

6/7/2019 This five episode miniseries narrates the real score behind the biggest cover-up in Russian history. Amidst domestic threats from their leaders and intelligence agency, several academics risked their lives and reputation to expose the truth behind that fateful night when the power plant had a nuclear meltdown.

• 2d ago

Chernobyl is not another dramatic series out there. It envolves more than just the accident in 1986.

• 3d ago

The best show I've seen since in a long time. Casting, acting, cinematography, directing, pacing, all of it, everything is excellent. Great job.

• 3d ago

Outstanding edge of your seat mini-series of a frightening true historical event

• 3d ago

Everything about this show is awesome, really everything. I don't think there's gonna be a better series this year.