Chernobyl: Miniseries Reviews

• 4h ago

A masterpiece, Great acting and photography. Love it!

A masterpiece, Great acting and photography. Love it!

• 5h ago

Sensacional. Filme que não há o tradicional heróis x bandidos e sim um relato de manipulação de informação, de despreparo e arrogância política.

• 6h ago

The only reason I didnt cancel my HBO was because of Chernobyl. Great Visuals, Great Cast, Attention to Detail is incredible.

• 8h ago

"Cerrnobyl" provides a horrifying look at the human toll of the world's worst nuclear disaster. The attention to detail, story telling and compelling portrayals make this a "must see" series. The show should be a big winner during awards season. Over the course of five episodes we learn of the monumental effort of hundreds of people. They bravely gave their lives to try to contain the meltdown. Without their sacrifice, the outcome could have been MUCH worse. I kept yelling at the TV for them to run far away. But we know they didnt. The average citizen had no idea what they were dealing with. The Soviet government insisted only 31 people died. More accurate estimates are between 4000 and 93,000 eventual deaths-- many the result of thyroid cancer. All I can say is watch the series for yourself... and prepare to have your heart broken.

• 9h ago

Wonderful and powerful.

Wonderful and powerful.

• 12h ago

"When the truth offends, we lie and lie until the truth is no longer visible but it's always there. Sooner or later the debt must always be repaid. Our lies are what define us. And that's how a RBMK Reactor explodes." I rarely get scared at any horror movies, but this got to me. Not the fact it happened, but how it happened and the affects they don't want you to see. I can't remember the last time I was this gripped and tense. Absolutely horrifying, heartbreaking and gut-wrenching. Superb performances all around. Jared Harris should be in everything. One of the best shows of 2019.

False libel, distorted everything and everyone

False libel, distorted everything and everyone

A must watch... 10/10...

A must watch... 10/10...

• 15h ago

Increible. No hay capítulo que no deje de impactar de la misma manera

Increible. No hay capítulo que no deje de impactar de la misma manera

• 19h ago

Accents killed immersion, sound and cinematography was amazing, acting was decent, all episodes should have been like episode 5 working backwards towards the answer. Not bad but not rememrable