Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: Part 2 Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

I was expecting Netflix to intentionally disappoint me since it got a 2nd season, but netflix decided they wanted to entertain me with decent content for the first time in a long time. This season is just about a bunch of desperate for a relationship teens who do NOT care that their bae isn't really faithful!! DISGUSTING!!!

• Sep 04, 2019

Tuff to get through all the propaganda

Tuff to get through all the propaganda

• Aug 27, 2019

The think I like the most was the fact of making a "darker" Sabrina since she signed the book of the beasts, showing an evolution of the characters. The plot isnt as interesting as the one of the 1rst, but it not as bad as many people say

• Aug 14, 2019

This second part of season one complete decimated the character build up the show had done during the first half. Felt like the writers were completely disregarding everything from the first half, and in the process underestimating the audience's intelligence and commitment to the show. Respect your audience enough to write consistent characters, please.

• Aug 13, 2019

Horrible ending waste of time.

Horrible ending waste of time.

• Jul 26, 2019

Really they villified Angels in an episode! What's next it will be Jesus/God that will be trying to kill humans, when he created them, that's just bull. It irked me that they always talk about cosmic debt crap but whenever dumb ass witches mess with mortals they seem to be exempted, I.e we never saw Agatha or Dorkas got any kind of retribution for what they did, when they obviously messed with the natural order, honestly I wish they were killed by the Angels and now the miners who died never got their justice. I hate how Sabrina never freaking mention that Tommy died due to witches, yeah keep that in the dark while I go do more feminist agenda crap, rather than actually enacting justice. Honestly I feel the show is being ruined by some type of agenda and never really actually giving justice to those who actually need them.

• Jul 10, 2019

a great show gets even better as things escalate into further and greater darkness- a truly unpredictable thriller- love it!!!!

• Jun 28, 2019

the series it was just peefect

the series it was just peefect

• Jun 03, 2019

Gave up after the first episode of season two. To interested in sticking SJW nonsense down our throats instead of concentrating on the story. Seriously considering caceling my subscription if they keep ruining shows this way.

• Jun 03, 2019

I loved it very different and funny.

I loved it very different and funny.