Chozen: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 29, 2014

The show isn't entirely bad it's just that satirizing the rap industry seems so dated and tired by now that maybe there's just nothing more to satirize. With that said, sometimes the humor can be sharp insightful and funny, while most of the time the show relies on body fluid humor, prat falls, and very very vey over used and non funny gay jokes. I hope this show finds its footing because the premise while not new has promise for something great. I just wish the writer would focus more on what the show is suppose to be, because as it stands now; the show is a mediocre mess.

• Apr 26, 2014

Watched the whole thing, loved it. Pushes the boundaries and challenges the audience with humor. I hope they make more seasons.

• Apr 12, 2014

Chozen may not always be the best show, but for the most part, it's very impressive. It's very funny, even when it's jokes are old and stereotypical, the raps in the show from its title character are actually quite impressive, and the voice cast is perfect, everyone doing an amazing job, some jobs.

• Apr 03, 2014

This is a solid show. It has humour along with a storyline that makes you want to watch the next episodes. Sucks that people get butt hurt over a few lines. Go watch the Big Bang Theory or the terrible new season of Archer and let people who watch this kind of television do the ratings.

• Apr 02, 2014

Love it. Whoever doesn't like it is just dumb.

Love it. Whoever doesn't like it is just dumb.

• Mar 31, 2014

Simply the single worst show I have ever attempted to watch. It represents the steep decline of America that anyone could like this show. Unfathomably awful.

• Mar 31, 2014

A unique show that has no boundaries, Chozen is a mixture of humor and fantastic hip/hop rap. You can't help but root for Chozen, because he can straight up spit fire, even with oiled up teddy bears wrapped around him. People hate on the homosexual content, but it just adds to the complex character that is Chozen. One phrase that relly sums this series up is..."what can he possibly do next?" Hope there's a Season 2!

• Mar 31, 2014

It's too random not to love. Sure there's mostly 12-year-old boy humour, but it's still fkn hilarious. The rocker roadie dude is my fave. But most (not all) of the episodes have be laughing quite a bit.

• Jan 27, 2014

funny as hell. watch it!!!

funny as hell. watch it!!!

• Jan 20, 2014

I actually kind of liked chosen. I think that it could do without some of the constant gay jokes and have that not be a factor in the character Chozen, but other than that, I actually kind of enjoy Chozen