Colony: Season 3 Reviews

• Nov 20, 2019

I usually don't like to watch movies or shows related to genres of Sci-Fi or fiction, but colony.... Hands down the best Sci-Fi series I've ever watched. Like literally me and my entire family are addicted to "Colony". Unfortunately, the season four got canceled. I would've loved to see how the story ended. The series was just starting to get even more interesting.

• Nov 10, 2019

Podem esperar o melhor desta Série.

Podem esperar o melhor desta Série.

• Oct 21, 2019

The first season was a bit slow but it picked up after that. I love this show!

The first season was a bit slow but it picked up after that. I love this show!

Dann M Super Reviewer
    Oct 21, 2019

USA's thrilling sci-fi series Colony comes to an end in its third and final season. After the rendition of the LA colony the Bowmans go on the run and are taken in by a resistance camp; meanwhile Broussard helps ferry rendition survivors out of the LA block and collects intel left behind by the Global Authority. The writing is pretty good and takes some daring risks, including some interesting developments in the alien mythos and character relationships. And, the performances are also quite strong. However, behind-the-scenes troubles (including the departure of series co-creator Carlton Cuse) lead USA to cancel Colony, making its third season its last.

• Aug 18, 2019

It's a shame that some executives decided to cancel this series, despite its flaws this series had a very interesting plot

• Aug 03, 2019

Season 3 was GREAT! I wish there was going to be a Season 4! Is there a chance?

Season 3 was GREAT! I wish there was going to be a Season 4! Is there a chance?

• Jun 17, 2019

worse ending to a series ever seen.

worse ending to a series ever seen.

• Jun 01, 2019

Not bad but not as good as season 2. The writing and story were both good, but it felt like there were about 3 seasons stuffed into one which was a bit jarring. The ending happened very quickly but I guess that has to be expected when the show has been cancelled and is just wrapping up. Poor Sarah WC was done wrong with her character. After the awesome relationship (personal and working) between Katie and Will in season 2, to have Katie suddenly forcibly sidelined by her own husband, who seemed to suddenly think he could make decisions for her, was infuriating. Especially after Will had shown time and time again over the season that he couldn't handle the pressure. Broussard not involving her was understandable - he was doing it because he thought she wanted it that way - but Will should have known better. And then to just kill her off unceremoniously in the last episode... nope. Will was a massive pain for the whole season, and after that argument they had in the bunker where he practically blamed her for everything... my god. She should have kicked him to the curb right there. Snyder was awesome though, such a great nuanced character. The show shouldn't have been cancelled, IMO. I really wanted to see what happened.

• Dec 21, 2018

we want to see SEASON 4 :( PLEASE

we want to see SEASON 4 :( PLEASE

• Aug 29, 2018

love this show it was just starting to get excellent and USA made a stupid choice to Cancel this show.