Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee: Freshly Brewed Reviews

• Jul 26, 2018

Too much forced banter and humor. Seinfeld has become too smug and self centered. He doesn't listen to his guests anymore and talks over them, forces routines that aren't working... I actually felt sorry for chappelle sitting through that stupid rectum routine. it's only when the guest takes the show out of seinfeld's hands that the show flows. Baldwin was the only great episode. It's just not as easy and natural as it was in the beginning. seinfeld needs to back off and let it evolve naturally.

• Jul 08, 2018

nice interview. not considering jerry seinfed answers, which are, mostly, material. and I mean it in a sense not true at all. everything he did, do and will do, it’s about himself, the only gigantic art project he actually consider, and obviously, for ‘da money’. the proof are the very, very annoying and distracting Lavazza product placement, really non needed at all, because both Mr. Seinfeld and Netflix have a lot of money. the only gigantic thing I see is the protagonist massive ego, not even far interested to other life experiences. Sadly, as the time goes by, my genuine attachment to the idea of Mr. Seinfeld as a great human being, very alive during the 90s, is, not so slowly, fading away, discovering, a very wrong side, an ugly sideof his personality, almost like, I repeat, almost like, as a concept, not as the criminial acts, the horrific shadow who everyone discovered above Bill Cosby, a comedian I love but, like Stephen Colbert, I can’t view or listen anymore.