Comedy Bang! Bang!: Season 4 Reviews

• Dec 16, 2018

one of the funniest TV shows in a long time!

one of the funniest TV shows in a long time!

• Aug 02, 2016

HORRIBLE! AWFUL! RT save yourself the time you'll never get back from watching his unfunny crap. I feel sorry for them...I was actually uncomfortable watching them try to be funny. I've never even posted a review of anything on tv, but this show is so bad I felt immediately compelled. Ugh.

• Jul 26, 2015

Comedy Bang! Bang! is the type of show that you have to have the sense of humor for. It's often filled with mindless jokes, and random moments that have you questioning with a just a simple "Uh, ok..." but Comedy Bang! Bang! will sometimes deliver gold and leave you laughing. The show often has great guests such as Anna Kendrick, Zak Galifianakis (on multiple occasions), Bill Hader and more. Along with a second guest with many actors showing up portraying crazy characters. It may not be for you, but you may find it funny or at the very least something to just throw on to see some of your favorite actors crack some jokes.