Complications: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 27, 2015

It's as silly as Burn Notice, just not as fun, interesting or engaging.

It's as silly as Burn Notice, just not as fun, interesting or engaging.

• Aug 24, 2015

The road to hell is paved in good intentions and I will follow this show down this road because it is a very interesting ride

• Aug 23, 2015

i really enjoyed this show full of suspence action and the acting is incredible.

• Jul 28, 2015

A little hard to believe, but who cares, it's good television. Show keeps getting better. Dr, wife, & nurse keep me watching each week. Hope it gets picked up for season 2. (Too bad it's not on HBO, Showtime)

• Jul 24, 2015

In a summer devoid anything to watch on TV, Complications is watchable. Miss other, better USA shows. But this RT thing is very confusing. Mr. Robot completely sucks as a show in almost any way that it could -- gets 97% ratings over this show which is, especially comparatively, so much better.

• Jul 10, 2015

wow, they skipped a whole episode tonight.

wow, they skipped a whole episode tonight.

• Jul 09, 2015

This is a wonderfully exciting show that somehow fell under the radar I didn't hear about it until early this week..there is no way networks will get people to watch their shows with no promotion and we women, especially, love Jason O'Mara who is terrific in everything he does..Jane Roland

• Jun 28, 2015

One of the best shows I have seen in a long time.

One of the best shows I have seen in a long time.

• Jun 24, 2015

I watched because of Jason O'Mara. This show is complicated but kept my interest from start to finish. Of course it's not plausible it's not a documentary but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it, enjoy the acting, writing etc. Sometimes critics need to get over themselves.

• Jun 19, 2015

Just watched this last night and thought it was great. I ended up watching the next show since I was so intrigued.