Cooked: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 13, 2019

Fascinating. Anyone who is interested in ancestral foods, reads the Food Renagade blog, or is a fan of Weston A. Price and the book Nourishing Traditions would enjoy watching this. Even if you aren't, and you just really like food, you will learn a lot about the ancient traditions behind the common staples of today.

• Jan 20, 2018

Overstuffed with guesses and bunk. Underdeveloped in other parts. I watched the first part and half the second and just could stand anymore. Thought I'd cry from boredom.

• Jun 28, 2017

Fantástico! Começa discutindo a relação da cozinha com a evolucao humana e vai até o distanciamento na vida moderna.

• May 25, 2016

I fell in love with the guy's passion for cooking.

I fell in love with the guy's passion for cooking.

• May 20, 2016

The recipe for this show is exquisite. Michael Pollan's eloquent love for food and cooking, the beautiful images, and the poetic way in which cooking is presented are absolutely perfect. It is both anthropological and accessible. The passionate characters one gets to meet in this 4-part documentary rub off their passion on you and you will never look at food the same way again. Loved it!