Crazy Ex-Girlfriend: Season 4 Reviews

• May 28, 2019

I find it annoying.... it just got worse with every season

I find it annoying.... it just got worse with every season

• May 15, 2019

I stopped watching in season 3. I didn't like or care about any of the characters. I've already given it enough time.

• Mar 16, 2019

Brilliant - The best musical comedy ever! Excellent insights into mental illness and all that stuff. :)

• Feb 28, 2019

It's a smart and funny show that challenges societal norms. I love it and Please Rachel Bloom, do a movie ���������������������

• Feb 05, 2019

Season 4 is a step up from the oh-so-serious season 3, with far more light-hearted humor, but it's still not remotely as funny as the first two seasons and is - surprisingly - far less of a musical.

• Jan 17, 2019

One of my favorite shows full of truths, laughs and emotional roller coasters and of course songs!

• Dec 19, 2018

Never a Dull moment. Great Musical numbers. Character development is through the roof this season!

• Oct 26, 2018

Rachel Bloom is gorgeous and uber talented to make this show even half watchable. She's just too damn good for our own good