Crusade: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 24, 2016

Babylon 5 was by far the best hard Space Opera, and Crusade was almost just as good. The change in uniforms really destroyed the season's continuity, and a different crewman or two seemed to needlessly die each week, but I enjoyed Peter Woodward and Daniel Kim's performances in the show. I wish they had made more seasons of this, or even continued its story in a novel or two, because it would have been nice to see a conclusion to this one unresolved chapter of the Babylon 5 continuity.

• Mar 08, 2014