Dancing With the Stars: Season 28 Reviews

• Dec 23, 2019

This is my favorite season of the whole show. I loved all of the top 5 contestants. I still can not believe how far Sean Spicer made it, I was so happy when he was eliminated. The whole season I was hoping and voting for Hannah Brown to win and I was so happy when she was crowned the winner. Hannah Brown is my favorite winner of the whole series. This was a spectacular season and a A+.

• Nov 26, 2019

It has its charms, and deserves credit for making ballroom dancing exciting for the unfamiliar. But it far too easily goes for the low hanging fruit. In recent seasons it has picked controversial at best, despicable at worst contestants, and done "hairography" routines that are not remotely ballroom with increasingly inflated scores.