Dark Side of the Ring: Season 2 Reviews

• Jun 01, 2020

Few selective episodes were really good, some i didnt care for. the more behind the scene of wrestling i watch the more i start to despise wwe. chris jericho narration was the best part of season 2.

• May 27, 2020

This may be a little too inside baseball for the casual wrestling fan, but for fans of old school 80s/90s wrestling and the personalities that often were larger than life this is really good. For the people who are not wrestling fans I suggest tapping into Owen Hart's season finale episode or the Chris Benoit two-hour special. From there pick and choose what you want to see. It's fantastic!

• Apr 29, 2020

While the subjects of New Jack, Herb Abrams and the Brawl for All might not be all that interesting, there's still fascination to be had this season with the Benoit double murder-suicide, Jimmy Snuka's alleged murder of Nancy Argentino, and the tragic death of Owen Hart.

• Apr 26, 2020

Awesome show!!! I was a fan of wrestling as a kid I know all these wrestlers and to find out all of this crazy stuff that's happened it blows you away!!!