DC's Legends of Tomorrow: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 01, 2019

Started off okay, but didn't really improve much in my opinion. The story became increasingly tangled in stupid plot holes that made no sense. The acting was average.

• Mar 24, 2019

THE SHOW IS PURE GARBAGE. I LOVE THE ARROWVERSE, BUT THIS IS NOTHING BUT REJECTS FROM THE FLASH AND ARROW, MIX IN A WHOLE BAG OF LIBERAL CRAP AND BAKE. SPOILER BUT THEY GET RID OF RIP AND SNART THE ONLY SEMI DECENT CHARACTERS. I COULD GO ON AND ON, BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS THEY FOCUS MORE ON LIBERAL STUFF RATHER THAN TIME OR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

• Feb 04, 2019

The dynamics between characters are interesting and I like how diverse the cast is. The premise is good and fairly well executed. The time travelling theme is pretty well used and explored.

• Jan 02, 2019

Like Arrow season 3. The origin of all of the superheroes was revealed on the other Arrowverse, expect Hunter. Of course, you have to come across their backgrounds to get their deal. But it should not take too long. Like 5 episode at least with some sort of flashbacks. The show has an interesting and amusing concept but time travel could screw with everything. By this I mean the plot and not just this shows plot, but the other Arrowverse shows. All the acting is incredible especially Arthur Darvill who played the teams captain. Although Caity Lotz is going need some work with her character. One of the main coolest thing about the show is that they joined all the characters who couldn't fit in any of the other Arrowverse shows and joined them into a humorous little team of mishap superheroes. The ending was sad. And the smart scrappy ways you come up with to save the day - that idea maybe can't be executed without creating more problems. They have to get used to each other being in the same team. The isn't as many episodes as you would like there to be in a traditional Arrowverse show. But the wacky technology and mad set props make up for it. All I can say is there will and forever be plot holes throughout the series. I would recommend. I would age this PG for violence, and not much use of bad language. Grade: A+

• Dec 20, 2018

Terrible writing and directing. Some of the actors are so weak and self center that they make so many mistakes for selfish reasons.

• Nov 07, 2018

A really weak start to a new show. This season it fails to find its purpose, going to different tones every episode with the only two major variables constant- the team and the wave rider, alongside the threat- Vandal Savage.

• Oct 06, 2018

If you're watching this for the first time, just know that season 2 is right around the corner AND IT'S GREAT

• Oct 06, 2018

I don't care what anyone else thinks, season one was the best. Only bad part was killing captain cold

• Jun 05, 2018

This series is the typical evil “Hollywood” filth. Very obvious this series is about changing culture... Art is not reflecting culture but t

• May 16, 2018

If you want a light and not so heavy on the plot show..This is for you..A really fun team up show.