DC's Legends of Tomorrow: Season 3 Reviews

• Jul 15, 2019

The third season starts off as a by the numbers plot, but ultimately improves by introducing us to the Zari and Mallus characters, which ultimately gives us a creative look on the ever changing team. Featuring a great send off for Franz Drameh and Victor Garber's characters and great story moments and familial character moments. The show continues to improve and gain a sense of heart.

• Jun 20, 2019

This show especially this season is fun to watch

This show especially this season is fun to watch

• Jun 06, 2019

Legends started ok until they added all their SJW crap. I won't be watching any more of it.

• Jun 05, 2019

damien darhk is one of the best bad guys ever in this

damien darhk is one of the best bad guys ever in this

• Jan 12, 2019

This season felt like a step up from the previous one with almost everything did in a better manner. The actors did just as expected from this mid budgeted series, expect for the emotional scenes which where terribly awkward for a couple of actor's performances. But the actions scenes where all right with the on spot choreography. The directing style was shaking as used to which can make the viewers head spin a couple of times because of the insane amount of cuts there are in the heat of a fight. The characters where developed very well, a couple of them having their own themed episodes as well but is not overdone and exaggerated with to much screen time, so it''s just on spot. The humor was very good with all the fresh and new pop culture references, sarcasm and charismatic antagonist. I loved that through out the season the entertainment value does not fade and keep the viewer engaged and wanting more after each episode, also the fact helps that they cut down to 18 episodes and made it more compact than a 22 episode season. The plot was very messy and twists and turns where done correctly, despite one or two really minor plot holes which didn't get filled and where left unexplained but they get away with it because time travel is complex and messy. They also managed do avoid being cliche even though we've seen some plot turns already in the arrow-verse. But in the end the cheesy feeling of CW's shows was there and did not mange to dodge that one. The life lesson is there and it's solid although very simplistic and unoriginal. So overall it is a good season for Legends of Tomorrow, which was excellently spiced with the Earth-X crossover episodes, but it could have been so much better if the directing style and the god awful CGI where better and the plot could have been executed with more cunning/ creativity.

• Jan 05, 2019

First 2 seasons I liked this one not so much

First 2 seasons I liked this one not so much

• Jan 03, 2019

So far with the Arrowverse shows, they haven't done so good with magic as an antagonist - this and next season are and will be the most successful. The ones in particular that haven't done that well are season 4 of Arrow and season 3 of The Flash. In fact, those are the only seasons that have approached magic. The way they interpreted the necklaces was very cool. And I cannot stress enough with the amount of work that went into the special effects and CGI. If you disagree, remember this isn't a high budget show. The ending was very good and the pace of the start was perfect. I would age this 12 for moderate gore, violence, bad language, sex scenes. Grade: A+

• Dec 20, 2018

I am amazed that these brilliant minds are so stupid and lack any sense in solving basic problems. Terrible.

• Nov 07, 2018

For the second season straight, Legends Of Tomorrow keeps its tone of craziness and fun time travel with a threatening villain being Mallus, and surprisingly actually redeeming Damien Darhk who was an Arrowverse villain for three seasons straight- first on Arrow Season 4, then the second and third season of Legends of Tomorrow. The arrival of Zari Tomaz marked a huge milestone in television with the first ever muslim superhero in live action and is not a villain, something Muslims need right now more than ever in a world full of darkness. This show is the best family show on television.

• Oct 24, 2018

This show knows what it wants to be and it succeeds in that, humor, heart, and fun.