Dead Pixels: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 24, 2021

I didn't watch all of Episode One as the dialogue was cringe-worthy and the unnecessary mass slaughtering of bears was disgusting and inappropriate.

• Feb 07, 2021

A lot of fun, Meg and Nicky are hilarious and I love the idea of a show about gamers.

• Feb 02, 2021

It's cute and funny enough. Good show to pass an evening with 6, 24min episodes each season. I enjoyed it and laughed out loud.

• Oct 22, 2020

It's a good show with a fun concept. Some of the humour is too cynical for my tastes which prevented me from getting that invested in the characters.