Dead Still: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 29, 2020

A cool spin to the detective story cliches, shame there's not more of it.

A cool spin to the detective story cliches, shame there's not more of it.

• Sep 20, 2020

Absolutely delightful. Loveable characters, impeccable performances and an interesting background story. Humour with an uncanny twist. So refreshing.

• Jun 24, 2020

Although the premise of the show is rather macabre, the infusion of humor, the continuous underlying mystery, and the fine acting have kept me hooked. Please do another season...I want to find out who is doing the actual murders/photographs!! Don't leave me in suspense forever!!

• Jun 21, 2020

loved it hope there is another season

loved it hope there is another season

• Jun 19, 2020

This show has a wonderful, original voice. The central character, played by Michael Smiley, is a photographer of the recently dead - which was apparently really a thing in 1880s Dublin. The story is a murder mystery and all the costumes and effects are authentic Victoriana - but the sensibility is modern and a thread of sly humor runs throughout. The acting, especially by the three central characters, is excellent. I hope they do a second season.

• Jun 15, 2020

A great premise, fun to watch, though a bit slow at times. The overall storyline is imaginative and keeps the viewer in suspense. Lovely performances, cinematography and music. Hope it gets a second season.