Dear White People: Season 2 - TV Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dear White People: Season 2 Reviews

June 18, 2018
Serie surpreendente
June 16, 2018
I really like this shOw! Season 2 def brought some goodIes!! I want to see where this secret society plotline is going! Come on season 3 ????
June 15, 2018
I watched DWP the movie and was excited to see the serIes in the making! I have faithfully watched Volume 1 and 2! Of course Im waiting for Netflix to pick up Volume 3 (cough)! DWP is groundbreaking and enlightening for me as an audience member! Each story line and chAracter resonates with me directly Or soMeone i know. I attended a Pwi and i Was much like Sam but i wouldve been Censored bEcause the world wasnt rEady for thE truth and real insight! Its 2018 and there is no reason why we (minorities) have restrictions, treated less than human bEings, censored because we tell the truth. This show is our culture! Support it! P.s. watch it you might learn something!
give us season 3 now!!!
June 15, 2018
The show has so many DIVERSE characters. Not just diverse by race, But By personality, sexuality, Etc. As well. It is a beautiful art work.
June 14, 2018
The CHARACter development on this show IS superb! There were Soo many gems this season. Can't wait for season 3!