Dirty Money: Season 1 Reviews

• 16h ago

This was way too boring for me. 6 episodes, each way too long and the topics are rather meh as well. Won't continue the series.

• Jan 10, 2021

I've never enjoyed something that made me so upset. Get an inside look at why life sucks and then you die.

• Apr 04, 2020

Must see, insights on corrupted system. The only issue is that it is presented as 'USA legal system is saving the world from these corrupted foreign companies'

• Sep 05, 2019

Love the topics, the pacing and camera work is kinda slow. There are awkward, maybe hopefully dramatic pauses that I could do without

• May 31, 2019

Listening to people talk about how the crooks in the three piece suits rip you off both in complicated and layman's terms, is fascinating. Highly recommend it.

• Mar 02, 2019

Great documentary with interesting storytelling thread backed by engaging stakeholders, and well researched facts. Exposing stories that may be otherwise less known to people - intriguing and food for thought for sure.

• Oct 08, 2018

I'm glued to the TV! Amazing series, very informative

I'm glued to the TV! Amazing series, very informative

• Aug 28, 2018

What a bunch of garbage. Don't waste your time.

What a bunch of garbage. Don't waste your time.

• Jul 26, 2018

This docu-series is ambitious and brutal without overly complicating information and at times goes right for the jugular. A true examination of corporate greed, scandal, and the overlooked (and blatant) crimes contributing to the current economic challenges in the world today. Good, bad or indifferent, this series has something that can speak to everyone.

• Jul 06, 2018

Find this serial using boxxy software . Already The fourth series is disappointing. 50 minutes about anything.