Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor (50th Anniversary Special) Reviews

• Jan 23, 2019

incredible! that's all i can say, incredible.

incredible! that's all i can say, incredible.

• Jan 15, 2019

Got the best 'Doctor' ever, even if it was only for one episode. One of the few specials that really lived up to the name.

• Jan 13, 2019

God knows how this was given 100% by the, so called, critics. It had a pointless sub-plot with the Zygons, and a Doctor that never was!

• Jan 06, 2019

The perfect anniversary special.

The perfect anniversary special.

• Jan 04, 2019

So much hype! Disappointing.

So much hype! Disappointing.

• Dec 31, 2018

OH MY GOD you have to see this episode!

OH MY GOD you have to see this episode!

• Dec 31, 2018

The story is fine. The biggest problem with this episode is that it just wipes out the last eight years worth of emotion seen by the audience when the Time War is mentioned. To now say that actually neither the Timelords or the Daleks were wiped out seems a bit cheap and insulting. I don't care for Billie Piper's so called acting skills either.

• Dec 30, 2018

So good the chemistry!!!!!

So good the chemistry!!!!!

• Dec 22, 2018

One thing I regret doing is not seeing this in the cinema. Otherwise an excellent Episode for the 50th Anniversary Special.

• Dec 13, 2018

Absolutely love it! my favorite doctors together! hell yeah!

Absolutely love it! my favorite doctors together! hell yeah!