Doctor Who: The Power of the Daleks: Miniseries Reviews

• Jan 15, 2019

Complain about the bad animation all you want, but the BBC wouldn't have had this animated, if it they thought it was ready to be found, soon. It is difficult to set animation to bad quality audio, that wasn't even meant for animation. I can't wait, for The Macra Terror!

• Jan 04, 2019

Wow what a utter waste of my time. The new doctor is horable she’s not very convincing doctor at all has no force in her face or voice. Story was very dry and boring also I’m thinking the writers have some Sirius daddy issues.

• Jan 03, 2019

total complete and utter shit if this doctor has to come back just kill dr who off I will watch the old ones

• Jan 03, 2019

I do not understand how you can rate this mess to 100%. I am not quite shure ifthis site ids still pertinent. This whoo is the worst ever made. And this result are prety odd.

• Nov 19, 2016

I saw this in the cinema, three hours straight of B&W animation. It wasn't nearly as boring as I thought, but I do love daleks, if not Dr Who.

• Nov 19, 2016

Lots of gaps in dialog and awkward silences with the animations glancing around aimlessly.