Don't Look Deeper: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 17, 2020

I was impressed by the nuanced and dynamic performances the actors, especially Helena Howard, Don Cheadle, Emily Mortimer, and Harvey Zielinski. Helena shows great range as Aisha and her many versions. The diverse cast was also a highlight. I especially appreciated the realistic representation of queer people. The show feels comfortable in its short episodes, per the Quibi format. Generally, the pacing is excellent. However, the shorter episodes meant some details were sacrificed for the sake of time. For hardcore sci-fi fans, this show might be missing the level of world-building and technical detail they are used to with different sci-fi media formats. But although I wanted to know more about the larger world this story was set in, I found the story itself was packed with a great narrative and profound themes.

• Aug 12, 2020

губастый робот - смешно и тупо

губастый робот - смешно и тупо

• Aug 12, 2020

Totally loved this series! Can't wait until the next season!

Totally loved this series! Can't wait until the next season!