Doubt: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 04, 2018

A série acaba por ser boa graças ao elenco talentoso e a alguns casos interessantes nos episódios. É uma pena a série ter sido cancelada, porque ela tinha algum potencial.

• Nov 05, 2017

The first two episodes were crap, but the rest of the season was _fabulous_!

The first two episodes were crap, but the rest of the season was _fabulous_!

• Oct 28, 2017

This was a solid show with a great cast and strong writing and storytelling. Why the network failed to give it time to develop is beyond me! It joins Firefly and Tru Calling in the graveyard of excellent shows. ??

• Aug 14, 2017

I liked the first two episodes enough, that I was gonna watch weekly, and video review weekly.! But, after that, it got pretty bad. Not awful, but definitely not as good and promising as the beginning. The first two episodes were solely written by the two creators, and they only wrote the finale after that. The pilot was also directed by Adam Bernstein, of Breaking Bad fame, and several other things for me. So I see why it lowered immensely in quality, and kind of decreased over time. But, if you're easy to please, and like law shows, I think this is for you. But I was pretty frustrated at the finale, especially since they had five months between episodes airing. They were cancelled, if you didn't already know. This show, I mean. This show was cancelled. Wow. Ok. That's it, now.!

• Aug 14, 2017

I really enjoyed it and wish it would come back

I really enjoyed it and wish it would come back

• Aug 13, 2017

If most of your critics are men and you viewed this in the beginning you destroyed a very entertaining show...As must as I loved The Good Wife this was better...you got in cancelled...and we were left hanging..in the future when RT gives a bad review I will hurry to watch on TV or go to the movie.. another one you didn't like..Chicago Justice..which was great...

• Aug 05, 2017

Love this show! It's nice and mellow with sarcasm. Unlike some of tv's other violent shows.

• Jul 29, 2017

Love it!! Really needs a 2nd season! If CBS is stupid and keeps it cancelled I hope Netflicks picks it up

• Jul 21, 2017

I totally enjoy this program, and love the trans character.

I totally enjoy this program, and love the trans character.

• Jul 05, 2017

I enjoyed this show. It was fun, and the characters were complex. It was not as serious as L&O SVU which is just too intense. I enjoyed the change in pace.