Down to Earth With Zac Efron: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 27, 2021

The hosts are intellectually damaged. No iq, superficial narration, no depth in language. You should have hired some European people as hosts

• Jun 02, 2021

The locations were genuinely interesting, but there was a lot of messing about in unfunny ways by the two hosts that took away from time spent in location. Not sure Dilan was needed at all. Also some weird uncomfortable moments from rude crew members to experts...

• Apr 03, 2021

It's a celebrity travel show with very little content. Just 2 guys saying "Wow" and "mind blown" over and over. It's interesting to see some of the places they traveled to, but I think I'd have enjoy it more if I had muted the sound.

• Oct 16, 2020

Everything is "cool" and "wow". I was very disappointed, it looks like the producers hired the two guys just for a good picture. Too bad for the interviewed experts, who have to talk to two fools.

• Sep 22, 2020

I had none expectation and got a really great surprise. I learned a lot and probably open my mind to research about some subjects the series present.

• Sep 06, 2020

Fantastic Series! Loved every single episode.

Fantastic Series! Loved every single episode.

• Sep 01, 2020

I loved it every step of the way. It makes you think about the little things we can change in our everyday life to help our planet.

• Aug 28, 2020

Makes you feel good and want to do better at the same time.

Makes you feel good and want to do better at the same time.

• Aug 13, 2020

It opened my eyes a lot to things that we do here in the USA and call it healthy, when in reality - it's not. For Zac to use his fame and platform for, not only a good cause, but a cause that is necessary to open peoples eyes and save out planet and become more sustainable is just amazing. Celebrities often rent their platform out to the highest bidder, and it's quite refreshing to see a celebrity to use his platform for something this important.

• Aug 07, 2020

Zac is a terrible host, the other dude is annoying and everything is whitewashed. Trash <3