Dracula: Season 1 Reviews

• 6h ago

Mildly shocking, weirdly funny but refreshingly dissentient

Mildly shocking, weirdly funny but refreshingly dissentient

• 14h ago

I enjoyed it. Some of the wring could have been better and got a bit cheesy, with some characters making blatantly stupid choices, but in general it was a very enjoyable show. I wish they didn't rush to the 3rd act as quickly as they did and instead did a longer series, but i still enjoyed it. I think the lead actors' performances were great and on-point. A horror-style show that doesn't take itself too seriously at times, a great mix in my humble opinion.

• 16h ago

I really enjoyed it, it balanced the original story with new concepts. It was scary, gory and funny which is a tough trifecta to pull off.

• 1d ago

I've never been a big fan of Dracula. It just feels a bit silly with the whole "invite me in" part of being a monster. With that said, I like this take on it. It's not an easy one to reinvent, so good effort.

• 1d ago

A pathetic pile of crap from lazy, untalented SJW-wannabe worthless hacks - pardon the redundancy when describing these wastes of humanity. This is the latest example of leftists taking a classic story and characters and ruining it by forcing gay and feminist agendas. At all costs, avoid this pile of dung. Van Helsing a female? Bram Stoker is turning over in his grave if he has the misfortune of witnessing this horrendous bastardization.

• 1d ago

It's a great twist on what has been presented in the past. Sister Agatha Van Helsing and Dr. Van Helsing are great and without these characters it would not have been as remarkable.

• 2d ago

I've found this mini serie brilliant. Full of of quotes from the great Vampire movies classics like Murnau's and Herzgog's Nosferatu passing through Coppola's "Bram's Stoker Dracula" till to the very appearance of Dracula himself clearly inspired by the classics with Bela Lugosi. Starting with the first episode Dracula will bring us in some very unexpected and new situations for the character of the Count. With "Dracula" the production made a bet giving finally to the audience something very fresh and enjoyable in a panorama of increasingly banal and discounted tv series.

• 2d ago

The third episode is one of the most disgusting and ridiculous things I've ever seen. Filled with futile and bizarre characters with technology and effects. To make matters worse, the ending is weak and ridiculous.

• 3d ago

The first two episodes were ... special. Interesting take on the fabled Dracula story with a misplaced humor forced unto it. Episode 3 was just down-right terrible with lazy writing that didn't even bother to try and explain the inconsistencies and plot-holes the characters themselves outline. If nothing else, I'm glad this was only three episodes.