DuckTales: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 17, 2020

Es la mejor serie que vi, sin duda Ducktales lo tiene todo. Aventura, misterio, comedia; los personajes son entrañables, la trama disfrutable y muy buena, la animación son con movimientos ligeros y exactos con un diseño artístico al estilo del cómic impecable. Se ve que le ponen mucho amor y esfuerzo a esta magnifica serie que conquisto por completo

• Jul 17, 2020

"Contando com um humor inteligente, ótimos personagens, excelentes episódios e uma animação muito bem trabalhada, DuckTales é mais um acerto no histórico recente de desenhos da Disney. Com isso em mente também, essa se configura como uma das melhores primeiras temporadas na memória recente da produtora; e se isso é indicação de algo, é que só vai melhorar daqui para frente. Woo-oo!" https://galaxiadocinema.home.blog/2020/05/11/cartoon-1-1-ducktales-os-cacadores-de-aventuras-2017-1a-temporada-2017-2018/

• May 30, 2020

It's one of the best Disney XD series of all time.

It's one of the best Disney XD series of all time.

• Apr 16, 2020

Compelling, clever, and everyone involved in the creative process clearly put a lot of heart into its development. One of my favorite shows.

• Mar 29, 2020

it was great! tho not as good as season 2.

it was great! tho not as good as season 2.

• Jan 22, 2020

My favourite Disney TV show. Love it so much!!!

My favourite Disney TV show. Love it so much!!!

• Oct 20, 2019

This is my favorite Disney show. It has comedy, adventure, mystery, everything you would want in a TV show. It is not cheesy, it is not corny, not slow, its a perfect family-friendly show for all ages.

• Jul 30, 2019

Very fun show reboot in a time where animated reboots stink. The stories are funny and exciting, and the characters are all interestingly distinct and unique. Good Job Disney XD!

• Jun 05, 2019

The last episode is much more interesting, thanks to the plot, the character and the ACTUAL adventure. The rest of the series feel boring. I don't care about the lazy things the three nephiews do all the day long. I want to see much more treasure hunting, much more Scrooge & Donald, and for goddess sake.. The comics were much more mature. Why brings Scrooge's parents alive? Why Goldie is still young? Why Della was so important, but not their father? Why Webby? I like some humor, but the rest of the show is just heartless..

• Jun 03, 2019

I was skeptical at first that they could actually pull off rebooting one of my favourite childhood shows but they managed to do an amazing job. Once I got used to the updated animation (which didn't take long) and settled into the great new stories, I'm so excited to see this show every week. They do a great job of incorporating things from the original series and it's a real treat to see Easter eggs from other retro Disney shows (Darkwing Duck, Talespin, Gummi Bears). The voices were cast perfectly. The only character that I have an issue with is Launchpad. They've made him completely brain dead unlike in the original series he was not that far out to lunch. But there seems to be quite the mystery surrounding him that maybe we'll eventually dig deeper into in the future or something will eventually explain why he is the way he is at this point.