Dynasties: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 18, 2019

My opinion was that it was okay. Not terrific. I really enjoyed the Lion, Painted Wolf, and Penguin episodes. But I was disappointed with the Chimpanzee episode and felt like they should of cast a different species of animal because Chimpanzees aren't that interesting. Another big disappointment was that now I guess it's not socially acceptable to show the more violent fighting scenes. In past Planet Earth and other popular shows, you always got to see the more unpleasant fighting scenes. It seems like they completely cut those out with this series. So if that is where your interest lies, you might want to skip this series. One thing that I did appreciate, was that they did air all of the episodes on other networks so a larger audience could view the series. I have an expensive cable package but for some reason it doesn't include BBC, so this was a nice bonus for people who don't have the network. I would love to see a follow up to the Lion story!

• Feb 03, 2019

This show is greatly overrated. Planet Earth was excellent, Planet Earth II was very good but this series is very average in my opinion. The stories are not very exciting and the footage is nothing mind blowing like the other two shows I listed that Dynasties is being compared.