Encore!: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 31, 2020

Great show, really enjoy looking back at high schools through the view of former drama students. It shows the upheaval and life changes people go through during and after high school. No one is immune.

• Feb 12, 2020

A fun, if extreme, idea.

A fun, if extreme, idea.

• Feb 11, 2020

This show is amazing and heart warming. my mother and I bond over our shared love of live musicals. she loves this show and asks to watch it with me constantly. The peek into old classmates lives while simultaneously reviving beautiful musicals is so amazing

• Jan 06, 2020

Great TV! I wasn't even in musicals as a kid, but watching these older people reconnect and deal with their issues and see where their lives have gone has been inspirational. Plus you get to watch old people do young people things and they're usually pretty good by showtime! This show better have like 10 seasons!!!

• Jan 02, 2020

This show is a very fun pastime for me when I finish watching the HSM series. Since I love musicals this show is perfect it also is funny and emotional at times. Overall it is pretty amazing for a show about previous high school musicals getting a reboot. I also learned about new musicals I should watch. One thing is the host Kristen Bell there is really no point to have her as a host. She is bark ever used and is only in intros. She still is a fun part of the show and sometimes participated!

• Dec 28, 2019

Cringy x 1,000,000,0000

Cringy x 1,000,000,0000

• Dec 20, 2019

Encore is an excellent show!

Encore is an excellent show!

• Nov 23, 2019

This show is pure wish fulfillment, which is 100% in line with Disney's brand, but did not land well with me. It's a show about theater nerds getting to relive 'the good old days' which is a very sad and cringey concept to me. I hope others enjoy this show, but it's aggressively not for me.