Enlisted: Season 1 Reviews

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    Nov 02, 2015

It's a shame Enlisted was cancelled. It was a genuine show with likeable characters and a hilarious writing team.

• Jul 15, 2015

Funny and heart-felt. An amazing show for military members and their families to share together.

• Jan 09, 2015

Great show, sad to see it go. You never really see a comedic military show.

Great show, sad to see it go. You never really see a comedic military show.

• Dec 30, 2014

I want a friend like the younger brother on ?#?Enlisted?. Every time he talks I laugh.

• Nov 04, 2014

Best comedy show of 2014!

Best comedy show of 2014!

• Jul 17, 2014

This is like the Army version of Police Academy. Another perfect combination of adjectives like heartwarming, moving, educational, and funny. Seeing the three somewhat idiotic brothers in the army... They are so top-notch. So sad it got cancelled. They had a good run - full of joy and passion and various positive energies. I never saw much series that made me laugh this hard, and some of those episodes almost brought out my tears, literally. I'm sure as hell gonna miss them. Farewell, brothers three, and buona fortuna.

• Jun 22, 2014

his show just got better and better. It's a damn shame that it had to be on the show killer network.

• Jun 15, 2014

This is such a great show please make a season2!

This is such a great show please make a season2!

• Apr 17, 2014

Just does not do it for me... every joke that goes by I cringe even though it could be funny... why? Simple... toooo soon... I would wait till our troops are home before I would go there...

• Mar 28, 2014

I am so sad that this is on FOX because it means that it will be cancelled very soon. I love this show.