Eye Candy: Season 1 Reviews

Outstanding, Taught and just plain fun

Outstanding, Taught and just plain fun

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    Mar 19, 2015

Even Victoria Justice could not save the show from it's bad acting, predictability of the story. The story itself was entirely preposterous and the characters are unbelievably dull and stupid. Once again, nothing to see here.

• Mar 18, 2015

I really liked this series and the surprise twist at the end. I was not expecting that.

• Mar 09, 2015

MTV's Eye Candy has captivated me. Justice (Lindy) plays her character very well. From the Pilot until the most recent episode I have been drawn in by this suspenseful, mystery, and even romantic storyline. It's like the CSI for cyber crimes only more youthful.

• Mar 02, 2015

I guess you have to be young to watch this.

I guess you have to be young to watch this.

• Mar 01, 2015

Preposterous. Nothing but cliches.

Preposterous. Nothing but cliches.

• Feb 23, 2015

Its a really good show. It keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Its a really good show. It keeps you on the edge of your seat.

• Feb 20, 2015

The first episode I saw was awesome so definitly wanna see the rest of the seasons

• Feb 19, 2015

Lost interest,always losing never ending story

Lost interest,always losing never ending story

• Feb 17, 2015

The music is very annoying, carousel type, the story line is going nowhere and too predictable, some of the acting are terrible. Personally this tv series is like a sleeping pill.