Falling Water: Season 1 Reviews

• Jun 04, 2020

It is one of the best series that can be seen at the moment. The narrative is very well plotted, and it travels through the dreamlike in a plot that links what happens in dreams with reality. I am surprised that "criticism" has not been able to appreciate it adequately.

• May 31, 2020

Entertaining. There are no gaps in it. Most of the events are carefully planned so that I can believe what's happening.

• Jan 25, 2020

This show is amazing, from the cast to the sets to tiny details in the environment to pacing. Nearly every episode ends with me thinking it was an amazing episode

• Mar 18, 2019

Another excellent example of a show the people likes but the critics hated. At this point I think we can pretty much ignore everything a professional critic says because they're mostly shilll souless, lying acks of human detritus. This was a solid series that suffered from poor marketing (more like non existant) and a saturated schedule.

• Mar 14, 2018

one of the best, but if ur looking for easy thing like teens stuff this isn't what u looking for cos it a bit puzzled and u have to put the pieces together like the Legion TV series

• Jan 27, 2018

Almost to the end of Season 1 and excited to see how it wraps up. Regardless, it's been a great ride. Not only are the leads great and the mood/atmosphere of the show eerily electric, but the ideas ... so well thought out! I would urge viewers to ignore the critics and give this a good shot. It's better than a lot of the shows and movies that examine dreams and what they might mean. The pacing can be slow, but it works and gives you some time to think about what you're seeing, which is so important when it comes to dreams. Don't most of us wish we could go into our dreams and spend a bit more time taking in the details?

• Jan 25, 2018

An incredibly original series that get side tracked a little but still has excellent cerebral depth. Fully deserves five stars.

• Jan 18, 2018

Watched the first 5 episodes of season one and it has been intriguing thus far.

Watched the first 5 episodes of season one and it has been intriguing thus far.

• Jan 07, 2018

I generally agree with the critics on RT, but they got this one WAY wrong. Falling Water is one of the most unique and enjoyable series o the last few years. I encourage everyone (with any intellect) to give this series a shot.

• Mar 13, 2017

Falling Water attempted to impress with complexity and intrigue but churned out a poor show. Actors are good, so is camera work and production but the story and how it is delivered lacks imagination and convinction.