FAM: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 01, 2020

Season 2 PLEEEEEASE!!!

Season 2 PLEEEEEASE!!!

• May 28, 2019

Oh my gaaaaaawd. Spent the whole show Googling to see if I'm the only 1 that thinks its crap. The comedy is exaggerated. Its sooòooooooo bad!

• Apr 30, 2019

I feel like the writers/producers of this show fail to understand that the "com" part of sitcom is supposed to mean comedy. Just truly unfunny writing and an entirely underwhelming show. I feel like CBS is the last network to realize that tired and cliched writing doesn't attract an audience under 65 years old.

• Apr 15, 2019

funny comedy. I wasn't sure at first but it continues to get better with each episode.

• Apr 13, 2019

My favorite CBS sitcom since 2 Broke Girls

My favorite CBS sitcom since 2 Broke Girls

• Mar 16, 2019

Fam is a cute show. Not sure why Dobrev publically said she had been skinny fat before, yet when i see her now, all her curvy sexyness has been sucked out of her, she kinda looks like a ghost of herself, which, at 30 is so strange. I miss the curves, i wont lie, but her comedic delivery is lacking also, due mostly to WAAAY over acting, and hitting her punch lines harshly. I think she may lack a natural easy going-ness, and so she seems out of place in a comedy. Ironically, i started watching the show because of her, but now its in spite of her, as I find the stoner sister hilarious, cop dad funny AF and Tone Bell is always entertaining. This week was the funniest episode yet, and Dobrev seemed more in her element, ironically playing immature, is the only thing that has come off natural, the role she so badly never wanted to step back into, so much so ....that she ruined an entire EPIC series to be selfish. and for what? LOL Bet, thats a huge regret now.. Considering shes not suited for this comedy at all. its funny in the stock photo they make it look like she still has a rack too lol lol

• Mar 07, 2019

One of the best new show there is. Is very funny and entertainment.

One of the best new show there is. Is very funny and entertainment.

• Mar 06, 2019

the show is very nice.the story and comic time is very nice ..nina is doing very well

• Feb 28, 2019

AWFUL show. Please cancel this show so that the time slot can be used for something slightly interesting or funny. It was obvious from the endless promos that this was going to be a flop...I don not understand how TV executives can be so out of touch as to not spot this show as a loser.

• Feb 18, 2019