Fear the Walking Dead: Season 5 Reviews

• Nov 26, 2019

I don't believe the way this series has completely did a 360 from great to horrible. The franchise could've let Madison (Kim Dickens) and Nick (Frank Dillane whom asked to be killed off the show because of the poor direction that Frank seen the series taking) stick around a few more seasons until the new characters develope some more. They inserted Morgan (Lennie James) as the lead man (great actor but was a very bad move) which his way of doing things isn't what the fans wants to see. Hopefully Victor Strand (Coleman Domingo) and Alicia (Alycia Debnam-Carey) doesn't get killed off nor in real life wants to exit the show do to the poor script writing and direction of the show. I binged watched the show from season 4, currently on season 5 episode 7 and the only reason that I didn't pull the plug yet is because when you are a fan of a continuing series you don't want to miss anything that will have you confused in the future. Sorry but this season is horrible.

• Nov 24, 2019

What were they thinking. The finale was the worst episode ever. Writing was terrible. It was annoying to watch Dwight not kick his horse and just leave the dead behind. Who cares if Lucianda was with the group. It wasn't like she was going to die with that group and worse case if she did it would have saved everyone else. Then the group gives up which is totally out of character. It was common sense watching that people would be separated and killed it they gave up. Why not fight for survival? They gave up. Boo!!! Very disappointing.

• Nov 19, 2019

Bad writing. "Candy Beansies" wasn't even the worst of it sadly enough

Bad writing. "Candy Beansies" wasn't even the worst of it sadly enough

• Nov 17, 2019

I have loved the Walking Dead and Fear from the start, but this season was a whole new level of terrible. Absolutely nothing interesting happened all season, and every character is just a carbon copy of one another who just wants to help people. There is no tension or conflict at all. This show was great until the second half of season 4, and then it took a staggering drop in quality. The show runners need to be fired or this show will unfortunately die.

• Nov 17, 2019

Please get rid of horse rider crew and their leader.

Please get rid of horse rider crew and their leader.

• Nov 10, 2019

I liked it at the beginning, the first seasons, and loved the walking dead and now it's just beyond boring. All this talking to the camera and then long confessions of their feelings...who cares? Not me

• Oct 30, 2019

Absolute trash! So many great actors and they waste it with such a terrible writing and dialogues.

• Oct 26, 2019

Worst season of this franchise ever. So bad!!

Worst season of this franchise ever. So bad!!

• Oct 22, 2019

A once great series has been ruined by new showrunners. Season 1 to 3 are amazing and always worth a rewatch but from 4 onwards it's a different show completely. Its disappointing enough seeing this pedestrian reboot with its ridiculous villains and childish storylines but watching once fully developed characters turned into moronic automotons is why I can't watch it anymore.

• Oct 19, 2019

Okay, I can say that I enjoyed this season, BUT... the writing is clearly full of flaws and the arc from the first 8 episodes could've been told in 2 or 3 episodes. They are stretching this out and I don't like it. After all these years, the showrunners and writers must know that most of the viewers have almost no patience - in this case, me too. It's almost annoying to see how the showrunners are ignoring the fan's backlash and critizism.