Feed the Beast: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 02, 2016

<@ if (review) { @><@= review @><@ } @>

<@ if (review) { @><@= review @><@ } @>

• Aug 31, 2016

This show is not as bad as the critics say. At the very least the show deserves 2.5 stars. I'll give it 3 stars though just because I love food and wine. And although the plot isn't anything out of this world, I want to see what happens after the season finale, if the show gets renewed.

• Aug 27, 2016

totally entertaining

totally entertaining

• Aug 26, 2016

I don't entirely understand the critics of Feed The Beast. It's an enjoyable feast, with various plots that would do a 9 course tasting proud. For those wishing for a complex and pretentious main course, this may disappoint. It moves from scene to scene well, no slow roast going on here. There are a few interesting story lines going on, and some that aren't so good e.g. the lawyer and her cop father. Overall, it was an enjoyable first season, and I really hope AMC go for a second.

• Aug 17, 2016

I love this show! I don't know why this only got 24% on RT. The characters are amazing. Although you love to hate some of them, but that is their character and that's why people love shows, because these are not conventional characters. The producer and actors should be proud. I keep telling people to watch this show. I can't stop raving about how good it is. Please make sure it comes back. Yet again another AMC original!! keep the seasons comin'

• Aug 10, 2016

Awesome show. Definitely want to see season 2.

Awesome show. Definitely want to see season 2.

• Aug 10, 2016

Been looking for a fresh show with entertaining characters and interesting edge. Throw in the food element and I'm happy with the ingredients this show includes.

• Aug 07, 2016

The kid who doesn't speak gets annoying real fast. The lead character is incredibly depressing. I really wanted to like this. I got all the way to episode 8 before I had to call it quits. I went to wiki to quickly find out what happened. Bummer.