The Flash: Season 2 Reviews

• 1d ago

Had a lot of hate for this season. Loved the first season, but this one spent a lot of time undoing all their good work. Zoom was a good villain until he took of his mask and became a lot weaker and slower for no reason. They set up rules of time travel in the first season and then trash them in this season. A lot of terribly dull episodes with only a few gems to help it on it's way. The finale was strong, but ended with a really stupid writing decision. A lot of the characters were required to act out of character or just plain dumb to drive the plot forwards this season. Hopefully things improve next season.

• 4d ago

Same plot, but still good

Same plot, but still good

• 6d ago

Very fun season! Much better than the first one. It has a great villain but I wished he would have showed up more time on screen.

• Oct 08, 2019

The rivalry with The Flash and Zoom was amazing. I love the finale, what a payoff.

• Sep 06, 2019

I miss those seasons, one, two, and even three. S2 of Flash sure is amazing and fun unlike the new seasons, four and five, that get worse and worse. If I have to rank all the seasons it would be like that: 5.s4 4.s5 3.s3 2.s2 1.s1

• Aug 28, 2019

In the first season a speedster tells flash not to save his mom which i like, second season throw that all out the window.

• Aug 21, 2019

The second season took everything from the first season and upped it!

The second season took everything from the first season and upped it!

• Aug 14, 2019

Not as good as season 1 but still awesome

Not as good as season 1 but still awesome

• Jul 31, 2019

This season starts of great, but I thought it drags on for too long. Mild Spoiler: Zoom is presented as unbeatable, but yet he slowly becomes easier to beat. I didn't like that.

• Jul 20, 2019

this season is really good it has an amazing Villain Zoom and I love time travel and multiverse movies and TV shows this is pretty good the only thing I hate is that Wally is a complete douchebag and this Harrison Wells is a complete douchebag the only bad part is the character actually need to stop being whiners and actually start acting like an actual adult and actually stop being a big baby