The Flash: Season 3 Reviews

• Jan 29, 2020

Loved this season. One of my favorites

Loved this season. One of my favorites

• Jan 03, 2020

This season is much more dark side than previously seasons, this explain why negative ratings, but is the best season in my opinion and very surprise, best villain Savitar, just because is more dark side people don't like much but I absolutely like!

• Dec 27, 2019

Though not better than previous seasons, The Flash's third season continues with the show's exceptional quality, featuring great episode direction, excellent script, amazing action scenes, beautiful visual effects and spectacular performances by Grant Gustin, Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, Carlos Valdes, Keiynan Lonsdale, Tom Cavanagh, Jesse L. Martin and Tom Felton

• Dec 18, 2019

I thought Season 3 will be all about Flashpoint but it was mostly focused on Iris Death Other than that another awesome season!!!!!!.

• Dec 10, 2019

If this season would have ended one episode sooner it would have been infinitely better not to say the last episode was bad , because it sure had its moments but i would way rather of seen iris go than H.R. , it was a golden opportunity to remove the weakest character and they squandered it. Shame on you writers shame on you

• Nov 15, 2019

Pretty good. Had some mystery and twists throughout. Had pretty good Hightlights, but overall this is where it started to go in the wrong direction. Still did a good enough job to keep me watching, but definitely not the best from the show.

• Oct 29, 2019

Decent, well made, poorlyy executed

Decent, well made, poorlyy executed

• Oct 27, 2019

It is a let down but still very entertaining. They tried to make it a little different. However, I did not like the idea of a dull Flash trying to save Iris. Flashpoint was also a disappointing experience but the effects of it and how it affected others lives were done very well still a fun season to watch. Captain Cold was a nice addition too!

• Oct 17, 2019

Exciting, with an amazing twist near the end.

Exciting, with an amazing twist near the end.

• Oct 16, 2019

One of my least favourite seasons of this series. The identity of savitar was teased for a long but did not create much impact. The season didn't know what to do with kid flash and he was just there without doing much for the story.